Politique de confidentialité
Le contenu de cette page n'est pas disponible dans votre langue
We will never pass on your personal details (selling, renting or otherwise) to anyone else without your explicit consent. The following legal document will dictate how we will handle this information.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the PhotoFunia Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the PhotoFunia Services to you.
- User-provided Information: You may provide a variety of information about yourself to us, such as your name, email address, location; upload, view, or download certain content or products from PhotoFunia; or otherwise use the features and functionality of the PhotoFunia.
- Automatically Collected Information: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report information to our branded partners.
- Information We Receive from Third Parties: If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
How We Use Personal Information
- PhotoFunia uses such information to operate, maintain, enhance, provide, create, and develop all of the features, functionality, and services (new or existing) found on the website; provide security for our websites, products, software, or applications;
- We may use your email address to communicate with you, including to notify you of major updates, for customer service purposes.
- PhotoFunia may periodically send promotional materials or notifications to you related to the PhotoFunia. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials, you can go to your account settings once you have logged in to the PhotoFunia or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email from us. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
- PhotoFunia will rely on legal grounds to process your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law, which may include, without limitation: to honor contractual commitments, to take steps in anticipation of entering into contract, to fulfill legal obligations, your consent, and PhotoFunia’s legitimate interests.
How We Share Personal Information
We share such information as described below:
- We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
- We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
Account Closure & Deletion
If you would like to edit your account and delete your profile information on PhotoFunia website go to http://photofunia.com/profile. You may update or delete information tied to your account, or close an account, by accessing the “My Profile” area of the service or by submitting a help ticket to that service.
Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We may store some information on your computer when you visit the website. This information facilitates your use of the website, and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details on each visit. The information may be stored in a cookie which is required for the shopping basket and other e-commerce facilities to function. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it, however switching off cookies may result in the website having dramatically reduced functionality including, but not limited to, being able to shop on the site. We do not have any control over cookies which our advertisers or branded partners may use on the website.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you would like to contact us click here.